German Travel Centre Ltd operates https://germantravelcentre.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site, how information used, how long it is retained, what are users rights and how their privacy is protected. For the avoidance of any doubt the Data Controller of this site is German Travel Centre Ltd.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
All data we collect, process or use will be in accordance to the Genral Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR)
Our Data will be
- Kept securely on servers with a HTTPS connections
- Kept up to date
- Collected for valid purposes only this will be clearly explained and further clarification will be given on request if this is not deemed to be clear
- kept as long as necessary
Passenger booking information may need to be collected by us including but not limited to passenger names, titles, dates of birth, passport details and addresses, information will be stored to fulfill booking requirements and to comply with our legal obligations to provide for example Advances passenger information (API), the information required will differ based on may requirements including Airline requirements, destination requirements etc.
Passenger Information received from Trade clients i.e. Travel Agents, Tour Operators will not be used for marketing activity.
Your rights to your data:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Should you wish to exercise any of the rights as above please write to us at: The Manager, German Travel Centre, 85 Bridge Street, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 3HZ
Information will be supplied to you free of charge, and provided within 30 days of receiving your request.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information relating to the products and services that we offer for the purposes of legitimate business interest for our new and existing customers. We never want to send you information that you do not wish to receive so an opt-out option will always be available to you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
All calls may be recorded for training and call monitoring purposes.